• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camera at ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have this map, where the camera is auto-following the player's unit, and I want to make the camera, for all players, to be at the ground. Like when you use your mouse' scroll wheel, to scroll all the way down, so you see the unit right into its back.
How do I create this?

Level 37
  • Untitled Trigger 006
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) skips a cinematic sequence
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to Blood Mage 0000 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Distance to target to 800.00 over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Angle of attack to 350.00 over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Height Offset to 100.00 over 0.00 seconds
Maybe like this?

Level 3
Nice thanks. Is it possible to also make the camera follow the unit's view? So when the unit looks one way, so does the camera. Otherwhise it'll be impossible to see what's infront of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.