• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Callahdon

Map Description:
When the mighty warrior Callahdon left for Blackrock Mountain disloyal servants rebelled and claimed the throne. Gain control over the gold mines and throw out any usurper standing in your path.

Change Log 2024-01-02:
- Item drops have been optimized again (recuded amount & max level 4)
- FINAL EDITION

Change Log 2023-09-23:
- Shadow map generation done! (Cough, forgot to run Calculate shadows)

Change Log 2023-05-14:
- Minor terrain changes; looks, more accessible paths and less flat surfaces

Change Log 2023-02-26:
- Item drops have been optimized (max lvl 5)
- Significant amount doodads relocated and/or replaced
- Path blockers added to stop unintended air drops
- No terrain changes

Info:

Gold mine, main(2): 15 000
Gold mine, exp(4): 12 500

1x Tavern
2x Goblin Laboratory
2x Goblin Merchant
2x Mercenary Camp

Creep
6x GREEN
10x ORANGE
2x RED

Note:
And you can read more about my current projects here on HIVE, what's in the pipeline etc, by clicking the link below.
The mind of a confused map maker
Previews
Contents

Callahdon (Map)

Level 3
this model is pretty good! .. but could you make a eagle with a rifleman on? i dont want to have one of them like a Target attachment in the editor becuase that will look to fake! :cry: But please make a new model with rifleman instead of a archer! :D

{EDIT}
lol oops!!! ***embarassed**.... i put the comment in a wronf place! LOL!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
A somewhat late reply but this is NOT; quote 're-skinning of currently existing melee maps'. I find that an ill willed comment.
Hey, I totally agree. Of course this is an older map from way before I was actively reviewing melee maps.
Nevertheless:
a) I dont recall having ever seen a map that might have served as the basis to be reskinned into this map.
b) If someone claims it is a reskin, it is up to him to proved proofs, which didnt happen here.
So to me too, this seems quite an unfair comment, and not only can it be ignored, imo it should be.