• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Call of Duty world at war

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The remake codwaw one player map

if some bug or some wrong remake it by yourself But please remake it better

in map is frist stage The Semper fi

if you see it was not or unlike game just remake again

origin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMeyWiydhWs

epicwar
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/123733

Thank!

(if in map wrong english i sorry about it)

want to remake it better.... REMAKE IT.

Thai

ทำใหม่ได้จ้าแต่เอาให้ดีกว่าเดิม

Keywords:
axis,kill,blood,story,shoot,fight,Death,dead,Roebuck,killer,heavy,bloody,
Contents

Call of Duty world at war (Map)

Reviews
02:49, 31st Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
I do not understand your description... Are you saying that you remade it off of someone else's work? If so you will have to require the original creator's permission in order to remake his/her work. Not to mention you should'nt make a map and post it on the Hive with the hope of someone to remake your map... Not to mention you need a better description for your map, and the video of the Call of Duty game does not help. The sides of the map are completely plain... Except for the trail in the middle that looks somewhat detailed... The Terrain definitely needs some work and perhaps adding some custom Call Of Duty models for some of the units. The video and your map is a HUGE difference. Although I could never expect a warcraft 3 map to ever relate to Call of Duty, the difference in quality is far too great. Honestly, how much time did you spend on this map? (No Disrespect Intended) Not to mention, you should have more confidence on your map and not asking other people to remake your map.

--After Playing the Map--
Not to mention, this map is by FAR not in the stage of being the FINAL project. Uploading maps to the Hiveworkshop requires the least of quality at least. This map is a waste of THW's space. Not only this map could never be a "final" project, you uploaded it to the Hive telling someone to modify your map if it is lacking and giving you credit... I believe you would find some world editor tutorials located at THW to be useful so that you won't upload another map like this. This map deserves a 0/5, Voted for Rejection.