• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Call of Blizzard

Winner of Cinematic Contest #1.

Playtime is about 20 minutes. Don't judge the map by its cover in other words minimap. I used a lot of doodads that are completely invisible in it.

This is my very first WC3 map submission so I'm excited. The map has been in progress since cinematic competition started over one month ago. The time limit for the competition was 20 minutes so I had to left out some scenes that I wish will make it to my map update whenever I would do that. But for know I want to give this map a rest and see what you think of it.

Enjoy and give feedback. This cinematic should blow your socks away. ^^

If you rate this map I demand you to give your comments too.
Contents

Call of Blizzard (Map)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of August, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (10) Outstanding! [Main points] [x] Call of Blizzard was the victor in The Hive Workshop's Cinematic contest #1. This cinematic is spectacular! It features a variety...
Level 14
Great and quite entertaining cinematic. Perhaps a workover of the voices would be nice. I assume you did them well but when converted to .wav or lower quality, thats usually what happens - sounds become too low-toned and quiet. Maybe you can try a software to enhanse them again. It would greatly improve the cinematic.
9/10 based on my low skills on rating, but I will vote 10/10 to restore some of the damage the trolls did. +rep for making me download something thats worth the time.

p.p. altho I agree that the randomness is too much, but still the funny moments make up for it a lot more.

and one little suggestion from me - when bran meets omar leeroy and he sais ''They are all....dead'' pehaps Brahn shoud ask what is he talking about, not ''Have you seen Jinto'' ^^

Last edited:
Level 9
You cinematic is amazing 1:Nice voice acting very like pro
2:Very nice models
3:good script
4:nice terrain
5:good triggers
6:Very usefull camera i hope you won the contest,oh and the whole cinematic had a good humour i hope you enjoyed making it as i watched it :)