• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

C++ programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
And I'm using npp instead of base notepad for everything :D

Base notepad? Oh yea, you're right, there's a program called Notepad, that comes with Windows. I totally forgot about that :'D

That depends on the teacher though

Well, we were learning languages, not IDE's, so if you can keep up with the rest then there's no reason to limit you to using a specific IDE (the teacher even kept on explaining how a certain feature demonstrated in the current IDE works in the other one, and where it is to be found in it). I was/am on good terms with the teacher anyways, and I'm kinda known for being masohistic enough to do everything in Npp (I was considering replacing MySQL Developer with Npp too, just for giggles) :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.