• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Buy Skillz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Solved

I have been using a system i found on spell section
buying spells from shop but it doesn't include unlearning the spells
Is there a way to remove all spells learned(bought from shop)
unlearn everything when player buys an reset item?

or is there more efficient GUI systems that is more recommended?
TQ :p

SOLVED
thanks to IcemanBo

Last edited:
Level 12
Already sent VM but maybe it should be posted here in the thread too.

Link to the base of the learnable custom hero ability system: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=bptd15

As it is it will add one level of the ability picked and make the ability learnable like how hero skills normally are learned.

There isn't anything that checks if an ability is supposed to be an ultimate.

these and other things i can think of are pretty easily changed though, for me what took the longest was understanding that unit type ID and ability ID were integers (thanks to iceman), so with the hashtable set up it should be pretty easy to modify it to your needs.

Edit: somehow the link to pastebin gets messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.