• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bullet

--BULLETBILL/CANNON README--

to import, go to the warcraft iii importer in the map editor. The paths
for them are easy. Simply delete the wc3imported/ before each name and
you are good to go!

HINT: Use the bullet bill as a projectile for the cannon. Thats really how it was meant to be used, you know! Bill cannot be used by himself, really. He
is just a simple bullet. With eyes. and teeth. Anyways, the cannon does
the shooting.

MORE STUFF: Check out the goomba model by myself and GreyArchons
other mario models! Jolly good!

-doom_legion

credits
model: iron_warrior
skin: doom_legion
idea: GreyArchon

Keywords:
Super Mario Bullet
Contents

bullet (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid 6/10 The texture file size(s) reduce the overall utility and rating of this model

M

Wolverabid
6/10
The texture file size(s) reduce the overall utility and rating of this model

Level 3
What I did with it was make the mortar team into a cannon and change the projectile to bullet bill. It looked really good. I know that doesn't give you a chance to 'jump' on it, but it looks good and gives you a good look at him before he hits the ground. You can really personalize it to whatever you want.

Level 2
If you're trying to make a Mario saga, are you going to make a Bowser model? It will work well with all of the koopas and goombas and thwomps and stuff.

About the model: is the Bullet Bill supposed to have those arms? I don't play Mario much, but I've never seen arms on BB. 4/5, the death is good but I think it would look better without the arms.