• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bulgarian Rebel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
...And after months of pain, NhazUl admitted that using Oinkerwinkle's Geoset Merger is needed for making his models.

This is a model of a rebel (I will not spend 1273549213549125321873568235 characters to give an exact explaination) , it is just a young man with a rifle.

Based on Archer model, with Human Mage head and Rifleman gun. Skin sucks, I know. Portrait will be added soon.

Uses one custom texture (Stay cool, I will make a better one soon). The path for it is just "BotevChetnik.blp", nothing else.

Give me full credit if used. Do not distribute or edit the model without my permission.

Keywords:
Bulgarian Rebel Gunner Musketman
Contents

Bulgarian Rebel (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) [12-29-2007] This very badly made: There are a bunch of holes in the model, the animation set in combination with the rifle is just horrible, you have only added the gun and the priest's head and the skin is just ugly.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored) [12-29-2007]

This very badly made: There are a bunch of holes in the model, the animation set in combination with the rifle is just horrible, you have only added the gun and the priest's head and the skin is just ugly.

Level 17
The only things I don't like are:
-His gun pokes through his shoulder, Shortening might help
-the projectile is floating in all the wrong places, I suggest you just remove it
-as you said, the skin needs to be better
-the back of his head has a brown triangle, Its fine ingame just caught my eye in viewer
-NO PORTRATE OR CAMERA!!!!
The positives!!!
-no bugs that I can find with the merging
-animations work well with the geosets
-gun is nicely made, just too long
-great idea
7/10 good job