• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buildings: The People's Militia of Westfall

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I hope someone could like this. Buildings of the People's Militia (without team colour).
The alter in the picture is froam Zaffar. I won't provide this model, but you can check Zaffar's work here: Altar of Kings from Zaffar. I think this is a very suitable alter for the People's Militia or Moonbrook Brigade.

203308-69e330cf535561956a64ca295c74bcfb.png

I don't know how to add animations for them, so I am sorry most of them don't have any animations.

Because I put all the textures together so the size of it is a little big, but these models are sharing these textures most of them are less than 1Mb. And they are also sharing textures with my Buildings of the Stormwind Kingdom Army.

I also made buildings for the other 6 human kingdoms, but still not finished.

For now, I have already done the Kingdom of Azeroth, the People's Militia of Westfall, Kultiras Navy, Kultiras Marine Crops, Kingdom of Lordaeron, Order of the Silver-Hands, Kingdom of Alterac, Syndicate, Kingdom of Stromgarde and the Militia of Arathi Highland.

Buildings for Gilneas and Dalaran are still in progress. Actually, I am trying to imagine the appearance of Dalaran-----

2021.10.16 Fix: Add camera01 for all structures
Contents

BARN - WESTFALL (Model)

BARNSILO - AZEROTH (Model)

BARNWF (Icon)

BARRACKS - WESTFALL (Model)

BARRWF (Icon)

BASOWF (Icon)

BLACKSMITH - WESTFALL (Model)

BLTHWF (Icon)

CANNON TOWER - WESTFALL (Model)

CATWWF (Icon)

CHALWF (Icon)

CHAPLE - WESTFALL (Model)

FARM - WESTFALL (Model)

FARMWF (Icon)

GODOWF (Icon)

GODOWN - WESTFALL (Model)

GUARD TOWER - WESTFALL (Model)

GUTWWF (Icon)

INN - WESTFALL (Model)

INNWF (Icon)

KEEP - WESTFALL (Model)

KEEPWF (Icon)

LIGHTHOUSE - WESTFALL (Model)

LIHOWF (Icon)

LUMBERMILL - WESTFALL (Model)

LUMLWF (Icon)

MAGETOWER - WESTFALL (Model)

MAGEWF (Icon)

STABLE - WESTFALL (Model)

STABWF (Icon)

TOWNHALL - WESTFALL (Model)

TOWNHALL - WESTFALL - NOWALL (Model)

TOWNWF (Icon)

TWOSTORY - WESTFALL (Model)

TWSTWF (Icon)

WATCH TOWER - WESTFALL (Model)

WATWWF (Icon)

WIMLWF (Icon)

WINDMILL - WESTFALL (Model)

Level 2
Hey JamesF, first of all thanks for your works.. there is a lot of effort putting in it and the models look pretty nice.
The only things tha I can see is that there is a mismatching between the textures of the models from your photos and the one from the downloadable files.

Here the example of what I'm talking about.

Probably you arranged it in order to make the textures a little bit light, but at this point (for my personal point of view) I prefer to have a better looking texture at the price of some extra .mb

Do you think is it possible to improve the texture or get the same from your pictures?

Level 9
Hey JamesF, first of all thanks for your works.. there is a lot of effort putting in it and the models look pretty nice.
The only things tha I can see is that there is a mismatching between the textures of the models from your photos and the one from the downloadable files.

Probably you arranged it in order to make the textures a little bit light, but at this point (for my personal point of view) I prefer to have a better looking texture at the price of some extra .mb

Do you think is it possible to improve the texture or get the same from your pictures?
OK, I will find out the problem. I need a few days to deal with my job:pcon:

Level 9

I don't understand why it’s so fuzzy... I don’t have this texture problem with them. They shouldn't be like this. Have you tried to check them from MdlVis1.40 or War3ModelEditor1.07?

Level 2
I don't understand why it’s so fuzzy... I don’t have this texture problem with them. They shouldn't be like this. Have you tried to check them from MdlVis1.40 or War3ModelEditor1.07?
Actually yes, I just opened it on War3ModelEditor1.07 and the textures just look fine as you screenshots. So how can be different in worldEditor 1.30b and ingame as well?
I use to import models from the "ported model section" and this is the first time I see that..

Which version of WorldEditor did you use? I'm not using Reforged.

Level 9
Actually yes, I just opened it on War3ModelEditor1.07 and the textures just look fine as you screenshots. So how can be different in worldEditor 1.30b and ingame as well?
I use to import models from the "ported model section" and this is the first time I see that..

Which version of WorldEditor did you use? I'm not using Reforged.
I am using the reforged version, but I used these models before in the classic version WE. I check them last night in reforged WE again, they are still good, I may need some time to find out. Maybe I should to check them at another version of old WE.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I'm assuming these are for Reforged or at least 1.32+ in that they have .dds textures and stuff? I'm asking because I wonder if simply converting to .blp and adding them via Retera's Model Editor or Magos' Model Editor or whatever program, would not break the models' look too much.

Level 9
I'm assuming these are for Reforged or at least 1.32+ in that they have .dds textures and stuff? I'm asking because I wonder if simply converting to .blp and adding them via Retera's Model Editor or Magos' Model Editor or whatever program, would not break the models' look too much.
I made these models just using WoW. Export, WoWModelViewer, Photoshop, Milkshape, MdlVis1.40 and War3ModelEditor1.07, so I am sorry mate I don't know. I made them when reforged version does not exist, about 2 years ago I think, and none .DDS files are included.

Level 11
Oh it's a Reforged Westfall buildings. But why it was not labeled as "reforged", that's weird? 🤔.