• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buildings Pathing Controll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I wish you could help me with a towers and building placement - like scout tower is small and castle is huge, I want to controll the pathing and I do not know which line is controlling that. Thanks for reading and tring to help.

+I gave archmage be able to built farm , he built only the start and not keep on building , it like he put it but not built it, any one knows how it can be fixed?

Last edited:
Level 3
I'm not sure what you mean but the pathing map you can find in the object editor by selecting your building and then it's called Pathing - Pathing Map.

Then you can use Art - Scaling Value and Art - Selection Scale for the size appearance and selection size. Other then that you can always use Pathing Blockers (Doodads) around/on/over the building so units cant walk through it.

To your other question, the Repair ability that the Peasant have gives him the ability to finish the construction.
One way to easily fix this problem is to set your Archmage Stats - Race to Undead or just give him the Repair ability.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean but the pathing map you can find in the object editor by selecting your building and then it's called Pathing - Pathing Map.

Then you can use Art - Scaling Value and Art - Selection Scale for the size appearance and selection size. Other then that you can always use Pathing Blockers (Doodads) around/on/over the building so units cant walk through it.

To your other question, the Repair ability that the Peasant have gives him the ability to finish the construction.
One way to easily fix this problem is to set your Archmage Stats - Race to Undead or just give him the Repair ability.

I want to makt it the smalest (one little quarted of pathing map) which option should I choose?

Level 8
+I gave archmage be able to built farm , he built only the start and not keep on building , it like he put it but not built it, any one knows how it can be fixed?

Try adding him the worker unit-classification. Maybe some unit ability related to that like repair. Probably repair will solve your problem.

I want to makt it the smalest (one little quarted of pathing map) which option should I choose?

If @ Dr. Boom see that i think he would say something like:

"Moin Moin =)

You should see my tutorial in pathings, it will sure help you. :thumbs_up:"

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/pathing-everything-about-154558/

Never saw a better tut on pathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.