• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Building Spawns a Random Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Yes, you use triggers to create a random unit type at the position of the building.
Or you make the building hire the units and use triggers to change what is available to hire to random unit types from an array.
If you mean actually build units, you could have multiple of the same building type (each with different units available to build) and randomly choose one once the building is built.

Level 1
Yes, you use triggers to create a random unit type at the position of the building.
Or you make the building hire the units and use triggers to change what is available to hire to random unit types from an array.
If you mean actually build units, you could have multiple of the same building type (each with different units available to build) and randomly choose one once the building is built.
Ya i was thinking having the building train a regular unit and when the regular unit spawns it would turn into a random unit..
but i just dont know how to do this..ty

~edit: nvm i found out ty dr super good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.