• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Building Pathing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am using these wall models (all 4 of them)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/woodwall90-139355/?prev=status=p&u=Mephestrial

I am not sure how i can make these buildings...

I made the horizontal one using the "0 degrees" model by setting the pathing to "fence"

However when i try to make a verticle wall with the "90 degrees" model, the model ends up being verticle but the buildings PATHING is still horizontal. I even tried setting the pathing to "gate VERTICLE" but its still a horizontal pathing.

How can i make a building have a verticle pathing?

Level 10
WOW it worked! One problem the "gate pathing" you provided me with is far too THICK and a little too long for the wall size i have. (i do not want to make the walls bigger)

Is there anyway i can resize this pathing to be maybe 2 blocks shorter and 1 block thin (instead of 2 blocks)?

Thanks again Pharaoh_!

Level 10
I remember skinning a long time ago, there are instructions on doing stuff with the alpha channel and such...is there any instructions on how exactly i can make this 4x1 instead of the big hunk it is now? :p (i want it the same size as the fence pathing)

If you could give me more detailed info i'd really appreciate it man.

btw...did you JUST change your icon? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.