• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Building at a greater range..How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The goal that I am trying to reach here is that how to take a "Structure" and turn it into a builder which I have done. (Switching it to a unit).

Now I am trying figue out how to build structures from this unit/structure by having it stay where it is at and yet still able to build up to a distance of 800.

I have made all structures to beable to be "summoned" so that the structure is starting the contruction don't disappear.

Level 4
I am hopeing you are refering (dummy) to the building in which is starting the contruction of the structure and if so then the problem with this is that the dummy cannot start building the structure because due to out of range.

How would repairing the building will help? As I am trying to contruct the building not repair. I am sure you to are making a good point how to do what I am asking I am just lost.

Don't forget this has to be "Summoned" structures just like the race "Undead". Reason of this so that the buildings are building them selfs and don't have to be dependent on using a worker to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.