• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Build? Some questions on Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How exactly does "build" work? Its not really a skill, or a spellbook from what it looks like...

Well I have some questions:

1) Is it possible to allow a unit to be able to build more than 11 buildings?

2) And how do you change where the "build" ability-icon is? I want to move it to the middle row.

Thanks, -Seref

Ham

Ham

Level 5
for more than 11 buildings you could make a morphing unit, and it will eventually have new build slots, you could use the robogoblin ability as base,

and the build ability icon's place i think there is a way to change it's possition, but i am not sure.

Level 35
Changing the ability icon... that's easy enough. Go to Advanced -> Gameplay Interface. Look through Icons until you hit Command - Basic Structure [Race]. Changing those to what you want is, I believe, the solution to your second problem.

Oh, and Nichita, if what you say IS possible, would you care to give us a demo plz? Although I'm more inclined to take Ziggy's side in the morphing idea, I would love to see whether or not what you say can actually be done, especially seeing as how it would be, I believe, revolutionary to the world of modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.