• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] [BUGGED]Color Changers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hellow The Hiveworkshop (again).

Today i've got disturbing problem.

I made easy trigger to change color (after using ability).
But...
...target don't wanna change his color and he's still is (for example) red.
Also i want to make Change-Color-Ability to work only on my units (heroes, buildings, units, air etc).

If you help me, i will thank you giving + rep.

Level 7
Have you tryed this yet ?
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Animate Dead
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change color of (Triggering unit) to Red
This should work.

Edit : What was your trigger to change color after using ability?

Level 6
Ok so you want to color the target of ability being cast? And then what you mean by only units controlling by triggering player is, The ability can only be used on self owned units? Not to be used on allies, enemies or nuetrals?

• Color
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Animate Dead
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to False
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to False
          • (Owner of (Casting unit)) Equal to (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast))
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- Method 1: --------
          • Unit - Change color of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (Color of (Owner of (Casting unit)))
          • -------- Method 2: --------
          • Unit - Change color of (Target unit of ability being cast) to Red
          • -------- Method 3: --------
          • Animation - Change (Target unit of ability being cast)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 40.00%, 40.00%) with 0.00% transparency
          • -------- Pick a method that you like. --------
          • -------- There are more things you can do with animation values --------
          • -------- Use real variables to store the animation percent Info --------
        • Else - Actions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.