• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bug or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi i play this map with my girl-freind and some other freind and what i see:

Eldar :
- wraithlord don't do critical? Or we don't see? (or i haven't luck :p )
- stunnig Farseer don't work with boss (i understand why, but say it in the description for all other player)

I will finish after( need to play for remember all)

edit :
Zoantrop is like the wraithlord because we don't see xxx dmg for critical damage but we see it on creep's life!! I'll try again with wraithlord...
Other question : which use for the banshee?? :?

Level 1
Other bug i see :

- when u give there can be bug : the windows where we select player block us(2 time i see that). when i see this bug i was grey. Its for protect vs grey bank other gold? And give it after??? :shock:
The windows for give gold, when we select player, won't close in totality : there is the windows without anything inside after select... :? ??

I have seen a post about this bug the first time a come but when i search i don't see him... Sry for re-post. :wink:

Edit :
:arrow: scorpion critical do xxx DMG like all dark elder, tau, imperial, space marin (not all chaos all tyranid, all eldar, for ork i never use unit with critical...)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hmmm.. I will try to answer all your questions..

OK Wraithlord is supposed to do xxx damage, also Zoanthrope.. But do you see critical strike damage on other units???
About farseer.. There is some conflict there, which I'm gonna fix thx..
You can't give gold with the ordinary menu. Because I don't want people to give their first piece of wood.. use the g### to give gold to someone.
(eg. g100 (give 100 gold) then it pops up a menu for selecting player to give.
Banshee?? does it suck for the price??

Maybe all these things are caused because wh40ktd is made for the version before the current warcraft version... I will soon update..

What did you say about race-dialog??? doesn't it close?? and what about that blank dialog??
Rallebubs

Status
Not open for further replies.