• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNWoWAbyssal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this icon 2 days ago, inspired by the WoW Abyssal model: http://www.almarsguides.com/Almar%27s%20Stuff/WoW/Achievements/Exploration/outlands/Kraator/Kraator.jpg

Made with Paint and PhotoFiltre.

Give credits if you use^^

Keywords:
Infernal, WoW, Demon, Fire, Outland, Draenor, Burning, Legion
Contents

BTNWoWAbyssal (Icon)

Reviews
16:03, 5th Apr 2010 enjoy: Since you do not have big picture, it can not be approved.

M

16:03, 5th Apr 2010
enjoy: Since you do not have big picture, it can not be approved.

bLu3_eYeS What's your problem? You don't believe that Kisame97one can't make icon cause he don't have +reps and don't have too much posts? I will vote for 4/5 because i don't understand what is this, but it is maded realy good.

Well it's pretty much like that anyone can apply 10 filters and draw a line or two on the image.

I must say the icon is good but the problem is that I see so many filters on it and just a bit of freehand.

But maybe I'm wrong...

Level 25
The problem is, if you don't have an history in icon making there is a good chance you ripped a picture and resized it or just ripped someone's else work and claim it for your own.

So every member must provide WIP's until it is obvious they are the ones making the icons and that they actually posses such skill.

I will vote for 4/5 because i don't understand what is this, but it is maded realy good.

this is exactly the sort of mentality i wanted to remove from the icon section

"wooh look at me. i have absolutely no idea what it is but i think it looks awesome and its a perfect icon. directors cut, except that i dont understand it"

please. try to be more intelligent in your critiques. if you have no idea what it is, how could you possibly call it good?

that point being aside, the pic is way too ambiguous. i did not understand what the icon was until i saw the wow pic. improve on this a lot. divide up and define different parts of the body

also, dont use filter. filter effects does not count as free hand.