• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Amigurumi
Some sword with some middle age theme.
Feel free to use it in anyway you want.
You dont have to leave any credits for me if you use it.

Update: *Angled the sword.
*Added new details.
*Made handle thicker.
*Added a background.

Keywords:
Sword,Blade,Knight,Crusader,Gear,Weapon,Pwnzorinator,Gnomesareawesome,Solider,
Contents

BTNSword (Icon)

Reviews
20:03, 13th Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Some sort of a background. enjoy: Stronger shading and highlights would be awesome. The current background color blends too much in with the sword. Here is a background tutorial that you can try :)...

M

20:03, 13th Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Some sort of a background.

enjoy: Stronger shading and highlights would be awesome. The current background color blends too much in with the sword. Here is a background tutorial that you can try :) http://silvercresent11.deviantart.com/art/Tutorial-Glow-Effects-94288886
( the green and the fire thingy are those I suggest. )

Level 23
Good to see something medieaval looking like this, could really be useful.
Nice job on giving it a realistic touch!
But as already said by the guruman: get a little more contrast into it, it lacks of shadows and highlights!
I know you don't want any glow in the bg, but try to lighten up the black part at some point a little, so that it reminds of a light source somewhere out of the icon!
Nice job so far, try to improve it! ;)

Level 11
Ye i know, handle too small and it could need some fix :D but can't do it atm.
So you guys have to survive for a short while.
Thanks for feed all of you... now i can feast on it for a looong time...
*Muuust Feeed*

That wasn't very nice of u Anachron, I belive that u once where a beginner as well and how happy would u be if some1 told u that your icon is awful? It's his first icon he upload and u tell him that it looks awful, and then u wanna make his background? I dont really understand how you are thinking :/
I am still worse at making objects.
And you learn the best by getting hard but constructive critique.

(Check my scripting, I developed a lot faster after getting comments from wc3c guys)

Level 11
Well, it's not my first, it's like my 5'rd or something :).
Any critism is welcome though... even though people can give their critism in a different way maybe :) ?
I've got update in my album that i'm soon gonna upload.

Level 23
I am still worse at making objects.
And you learn the best by getting hard but constructive critique.

(Check my scripting, I developed a lot faster after getting comments from wc3c guys)

It was hardly constructive. You just said it's aweful, and listed what you found bad. Constructive would be telling him how to improve, or atleast not tell him it's awful.