• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNStormWhip

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The old chain lightning/forked lightning/monsoon icons get a little bit old after a while, so I created this icon to replace them or to be another spell entirely. It's just a lightning bolt, but it looks good, so I'll likely be using it for one or more of my future maps.

Keywords:
Lightning, Bolt, Chain, Zap, Blue, Monsoon, Forked, Thunder, Spell, Storm, Whip
Contents

BTNStormWhip (Icon)

Reviews
08:13, 17th Aug 2009 zombie2279: The color scheme is rather basic, and the whole thing is simple. Try increasing the size of the lightning or using a different color, it blends in with the impact effect a bit too much. Since the impact effect is...

M

08:13, 17th Aug 2009
zombie2279: The color scheme is rather basic, and the whole thing is simple. Try increasing the size of the lightning or using a different color, it blends in with the impact effect a bit too much. Since the impact effect is basically consistant of a few simple lines, I recommend reworking it to something actually resembling an explosion. Try anything that makes this more detailed, lightning forks, a handle for the whip, a caster or whatever you can come up with.

8:51, 20th Aug 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, rejected until updated.

Level 4
I did not realize I needed one! I must've missed that in the rules, sorry! >.< Does this mean the icon is unable to be accepted?

Edit: And for future reference, how do I put an image (work in progress picture) in the description?

Edit 2: If it has to be rejected, is it okay if I remake it, but this time with a WIP?

Last edited:
Level 35
You can put the wips anywhere you wish, but I recommend putting them up only if a moderator asks for them. Since we get an incredible amount of CnP, I hope you understand such a decision. I'm not going to reject this, but I'm not going to approve it either, since it's rather simple. Review coming up in a second.