• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStoneTroll

Just another icon, I created this icon for this model.

models_4344_screenshot_tnb.jpg

And also can be use for this model
2908_1t.gif

Can be found here

Old :
r06zup.png

New :
icons_17312_btn.jpg

----
Few minor changes like
-reduced the size of the tusk on the left
-lighten a bit .
----
Few minor changes .

V.2
- All new :D

Keywords:
Troll, Prehistoric, Ancient, Primitive, Tribe, Mace, Boar, Stone Age, Paleolithic, Mountain, Grey, Wild.
Contents

BTNStoneTroll (Icon)

Reviews
17:32, 14th May 2014 Sin'dorei300: The face needs better definition and the left tusk looks a bit too big. 12:51, 20th May 2014 Sin'dorei300: Define the face better from the background. 10:53, 11th Apr 2015 Sin'dorei300: Could be useful.

M

17:32, 14th May 2014
Sin'dorei300: The face needs better definition and the left tusk looks a bit too big.

12:51, 20th May 2014
Sin'dorei300: Define the face better from the background.

10:53, 11th Apr 2015
Sin'dorei300: Could be useful.

Level 25
This is a great improvement! I have a few remarks though:
-The tusks look a bit odd. I'd say you need to change the angle of the left one, and maybe move the right one a but further away from the face.
-The nose is a bit too pointy. I would round it off slightly.
-The highlights on the gray, untattooed part of the forehead need to be changed, as the they make the tattoo look more like a mask than, well, a tattoo. Maybe the highlights on the tattooed part could be centered a bit more around the middle of his face (even if this is not the intended light-angle).

Still, you did a great deal of improvements and it looks way better nonetheless :)