• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRitualScythe

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A cursed scythe, used to sacrifice Hive Members.

Credit me if you use it in a map.
Don't edit my icons without my permission.
Feedback is appreciated. Still in the process of learning.

Keywords:
scythe, cursed, evil, ra, sungod, egyptian, Elainiel, blade, sharp, sacrifice, ritual, blood, kill, Hive, Epic
Contents

BTNRitualScythe (Icon)

Reviews
11:12, 19th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: The bat wings are kind of hard to recognise. I see you've tried making it wood or something. I would have recommended going with some sort of purplish shiny metal. so you can show off the edges of the wings and etc...

M

11:12, 19th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: The bat wings are kind of hard to recognise. I see you've tried making it wood or something. I would have recommended going with some sort of purplish shiny metal. so you can show off the edges of the wings and etc.

29h sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

Level 25
They look alike, but are not the same...Well, Someone's gotta make an Item for The Hive's battlefield of this icon! (Since sacreficing hive members is it's functioning...)

Now i notice... WTF does this have to do with ra?

They are not supposed to be the same, it is just the image I saw and got inspiriation from.

And well, on the right part of the scythe on the big image it looks like Ra's head :)

Level 7
@Elaniel:
I didn't say they have to be the same. I just said they look alike. So, better shadings, make it goldish (if you want it to refer to Ra), better shadings, gold color, better shadings, golden color, better shadings, stronger light, better shadings... /falls asleep.

Level 13
This looks nice, but maybe make some chips or dents in the blade to make it seem more used, coz it looks a little too new.