1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNreload

Submitted by Zombie
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
When the clip runs out, you need to reload fast end effectively. If you fail to do so, you're dead. Easy as that.

You might aswell use it for changing attack types or I dunno.

Keywords:
reload, magazine, ammo, combat, zombie, modern, gun, weapon, load, unload, change, clip, munition, war, rifle,
Contents

BTNreload (Icon)

Reviews
07:34, 11th Apr 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 4/5 Quality: 8/10 Status: Approved Comment: Definitely very useful and good looking.
  1. 07:34, 11th Apr 2009
    Paladon:
    Icon Review

Creativity: 4/5
    Quality: 8/10
    Comment: Definitely very useful and good looking.

2. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You might want to work on that red arrow thing. Make it look simple and less shaded :p

3. LiOneSS

LiOneSS

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    FU%AG&/HSDUMP;OLČFSFW SO awesome! I am proud of you :D

4. a7xpwns3

a7xpwns3

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    This is just my opinion, but I think that you should make a green arrow pointing up so its more like a reload icon, not just an eject clip icon.

5. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Fix'd.

6. SP1TF1R3-0031

SP1TF1R3-0031

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is good, now you can use a professional icon in your shooter map for the reload ability

7. Leeroy

Leeroy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    You're just that sexy.

8. Gausslander

Gausslander

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    _-=ICON REVIEW=-_

Name (Item/Ability):
    Reload: To replace an empty (or inferior) clip of ammunition in order to fire off more rounds.

Usefulness [8/10]:
    If it weren't for the elaborate imagination of the modding community in Warcraft 3, this icon would be completely useless. But, due to the amount of Zombie and Modern Warfare maps, this is quite useful. -8/10 Good job

Quality of Look [6.5/10]:
    The icon itself is occasionally out of proportion. The clip is oddly darker than the rest of the weapon, the shading isn't quite right. The red arrow isn't as smooth as it should be, which detracts from the overall look of the icon, and the color of the arrow doesn't fit very well either. The back of the gun doesn't fit well at all either, it's too large and looks as though it should be made of wood
    (Apparently it's an M-16, in which case I retract the wooden rifle-back suggestion)

Overall [7/10]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  9. i_mOck_death

i_mOck_death

Resources:
    Resources:
    hahah this made me lol good job on this one looks great gor a reload ability

10. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Scyth-Master, good review, but I'd like to point out some minor mistakes in it:

lol wut? From that perspective, there would be no point in modding any game.

How can it be occasionally out of focus? It's not an animation. It doesn't go out of focus then comes back again.

Ever heard of shading, differences between light reflections?

It was a request from the moderation to remove details from the arrow.

I had to find a way to make it different from the rest of the icon. Imagine it with a grey or black arrow.

Explain that to the inventor of the M-16 assault rifles. Yes, it fits if the magazine is placed.

Why wood? Imo, it looks like everything but wood.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  11. og-loc

og-loc

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you, i need that.

12. Gausslander

Gausslander

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Thank you in advance...

I mean for the most parts most maps don't use an ability to reload weapons, they do it automatically (even when modded to be futuristic).

I meant some bits of it are out of proportion, I'll edit that.

Yes, but it seems a little off (also a little bit too 2-dimensional shading-wise).

Strange, but okay.

I was thinking yellow or green actually... black or gray wouldn't make any sense, be realistic.

Well, if it is a M-16 Assault Rifle, it isn't dark enough than. I've fired quite a few at the police firing range, and they're not gray by a long shot.

Because the overwhelming rustic look of the icon detracts from the quality imo, but it's your decision. I do like it, don't get me wrong.

13. varsaigen

varsaigen

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    i like it :3 shading is good, details are good, though it is kinda monotone, but that's typical with guns :p

14. TurtleRacingCar

TurtleRacingCar

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    5/5 for the creativity! thats great!
    you are getting better and better :)

15. reza sword2

reza sword2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lolwut?

A useful icon, nicely done. 4/5

16. pippo

pippo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The arrow wouldn't go up?

17. Zeverens

Zeverens

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I think the arrow looks a little bit blurry actualy. :eek: But the rest of the icon is awesome. Great work. :thumbs_up: 4/5 - Because of blurry arrow. ^-^

18. Dougletron

Dougletron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Requesting Land mine, please.

19. a7xpwns3

a7xpwns3

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    ¿Lolque?