• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNReload

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a icon i made for my map called Reload for the ability of reload. I just thought it was one of my better icons so i uploaded it here ^^
this is my 1st AWSOME icon ive made (its not awsome only for me cause my icons sucks ^o^)
please give me credit when using in mapoz >:D

Keywords:
Gun Reaload Bullets bullet bad good awsome penguin D: paraprhase 1st realy good icon
Contents

BTNReload (Icon)

Reviews
07:54, 2nd Aug 2009 zombie2279: The whole concept is weird, actually. When you reload, you don't change the bullets in the clip, you change the clip in the weapon. Now, the first can be seen. The shape is a bit wrong up and the shading is messy, make...

M

07:54, 2nd Aug 2009
zombie2279: The whole concept is weird, actually. When you reload, you don't change the bullets in the clip, you change the clip in the weapon. Now, the first can be seen. The shape is a bit wrong up and the shading is messy, make the clip more bent and give it some more metallish reflections, also I suggest zooming in, as the whole thing is rather simple and empty.