• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRankI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Titania
Well, nothing good has ever happened when i upload something, let's hope it's not that way this time.

I got a bit of other ranks, in the same style, but i'm waiting to upload them until i know if this is getting approved.

the rank hasn't got too much details, but if you tell me how to make a rank with details i'l do it.

The rest of the ranks i have made so far is in my Album

Constructive critics is appreciated

EDIT: i changed the backround from the military suit to som glimmers
EDIT 2: I changed glimmers to metal pads
EDIT 3: I changed it to look like the rank is attached to the suit
EDIT 4: New concept, i searched google, and found out that the rank isn't on the chest as i tought, but on the arm, and shoulder, and also, there is none of those brown spots anymor apparantly

Keywords:
Rank, military, navy, airforce, krl70, 1st, lieuntnant, golden, modern, combat
Contents

BTNRankI (Icon)

Reviews
17:23, 19th Oct 2010 Pyramidhe@d: This isn't good. The point that the icon is trying to achieve is unclear. You colours are rather poorly chosen, they neither reflect the military and rather looks garish. That is to say, that they are really bright...

M

17:23, 19th Oct 2010
Pyramidhe@d: This isn't good. The point that the icon is trying to achieve is unclear. You colours are rather poorly chosen, they neither reflect the military and rather looks garish. That is to say, that they are really bright and cheerful and un-serious to be related to anything military.

Level 8
dont you mean these? and if the green etc behind the stripe is the uniform, the navy's uniform usually isnt green and when it is its a bit more blueish/green that looks more like army uniform :/
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• imperialarmyreducedrank.jpg
    imperialarmyreducedrank.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 81
  • images4.jpg
    images4.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 66-3000_s.jpg
    66-3000_s.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 54
Level 8
hmmm this is an idea, make a big blabk stripe going across (left to right), then put that yellow stripe on the big black stripe crossing it and around the black is where u put the army green :)

Level 13
Ok I really like this now, it looks alot better; voting for approval.
Can't wait for the next one.

Level 10
well, actually that was the first one i got, then militarty suit, and then glimmer, but i guess il do as you and army-of-pandas said.

I shall fare to the GIMP and recover The Radiance Of Victory!

Level 10
ok, il do it when get back home in a couple of hours

EDIT: Updated

EDIT: hmm... nothing is happening...

EDIT: updated... again, and... nothing...

EDIT: okay, i checked, file changed, but preview didn't, i guess it just takes a moment

EDIT: Long moment...

EDIT: there, looked better in gimp tho...

Last edited: