• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPunch

A Peon who gets punched in the face and lose one of his teeth.

Keywords:
Punch, Orc, Peon, Human
Contents

BTNPunch (Icon)

Reviews
16:16, 15th Sep 2009 zombie2279: The proportions of the hand are messed up and the style is too funky for my taste, other than that, it's good.

M

16:16, 15th Sep 2009
zombie2279: The proportions of the hand are messed up and the style is too funky for my taste, other than that, it's good.

Level 13
Nice one.
Maybe make the hand like it's moving.
With smudge or somethin'... I dunno

But the peon looks quite good, maybe some more shading on his head.

Level 13
I see not bad, I see strange. Fist is kinda... rotated wrong?
It looks like someone punch him not from side like people allways do :p
but from down. I dont say what it is bad, did that is right at that way?
Overlook fist ane more time.

That's called an "uppercut".
And I see somethin' bad... your grammar.

Level 13
seems good, but some changes are needed! it would be great if you gave it some perspective and made him face the way the punches go like this:http://www.flyfishingfrenzy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/istock_face-punch.jpg this is just some random picture from google, and make it that the peon really "feels" the punch cuz it gotta hurt right? it also looks like the hand is just standing still there like its a threat of some sort, make it so the peon is unprepared and make it look like the hand is moving to punch the peon! but otherwise good icon 4/5!

when fixed i will give +rep 5/5

Level 8
The problem with this is:

The skull shows nothing of a natural motion when it gets hit, it is ofc possible that you say "the hit is just about" but still, when the punch acts, the skull reacts and moves with it.

The second thing is as already so often mentioned, only a drunken one or a noob would punch somebody like this, mb try it yourself at a wall, its possible but less effective.

The last thing is the face itself, when you got hit you most likly close both eyes and your face shows some deformation on it.
Here is a nice vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgdyBvHdNKY
I think 1:14 would be the most fitting for a good example.

The Details all around shading etc is good.

mb the nose a good piece bigger, its an orc after all. And the Bg, a darker red or other color would fit better because it apears very pink like next to that green and his "gay-like" smile.

greets equal, i hope i could help