• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPoisonsword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Me thirt icon its blurry i dont know how fix it

Keywords:
poision,posion,sword,magic,venom,blade,blurry
Contents

BTNPoisonsword (Icon)

Reviews
10:13, 31st Aug 2009 oh_snap: Possibly CnP, and way too blurry. Give me a psd file or some works in progress. Until then, rejected until updated.

M

10:13, 31st Aug 2009
oh_snap: Possibly CnP, and way too blurry. Give me a psd file or some works in progress. Until then, rejected until updated.

Level 6
PWawhahwWHHAWDHDhdahnfkwawleJ!I!!!!
xD this is... this is disguasting...

please give some creative comments, or otherwise you will deserve negative rep.

@ topic: hm ... its blurry ok. improve it and add some more details. i do not want to rate it, cause, well. you can not see what it is. but good luck on your further icons (if you are gonna do some other ones ;D) :thumbs_up:

EDIT: you can fix this blurry-look, if you rework the borders and after that the other details of your icon. but i did not do an icon yet, so maybe take a look at the 2d-tutorials or the 2d forum. and remember: practice makes perfect and everyone starts from zero.