• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPoisonSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a poison sword.
I made this icon using a tutorial from thehelper and thought I share it =].

Keywords:
poison, sword
Contents

BTNPoisonSword (Icon)

Reviews
09:57, 15th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Overall rather blurry, and the blade's quality is quite lacking. Add more shadings/highlights and maybe some more details to the blade itself, it looks really generic now. The poison effect, which also needs more...

M

09:57, 15th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Overall rather blurry, and the blade's quality is quite lacking. Add more shadings/highlights and maybe some more details to the blade itself, it looks really generic now.

The poison effect, which also needs more work, blends in too much with the sword, all in all increasing the blur factor.

8:51, 15th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

Level 3
Neat!

This is pretty cool, though it looks more like a plague cloud than a poison cloud.:wink:Also, I think you should extend the cloud to the lower part of the sword. Anyway, I think it is of approvable quality now, though you could improve it a little bit. 4/5, even deserving of +rep. :grin: This icon is better then some that I've seen. Good job!