• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNPhantomArrows

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Again one icon producted by me... yes I know my icons are mostly shity, but I am sure you'll find the idea good... this one makes me really proud because it's looking really Warcrafty.... so enjoy, comment, suggest, use, and have fun...

-Editing is allowed
-Please give credits, but I know you will

Keywords:
Arrows, Illusions, Phantom, Shadow, Multiple
Contents

BTNPhantomArrows (Icon)

Reviews
12:29, 13th Oct 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Looks too simple and is rather boring.

M

12:29, 13th Oct 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Looks too simple and is rather boring.

Level 30
The arrows are way too small and unnoticeable for small resource such as icons are. Instead of filling the screen with many invisible arrows, make two or three large, visible ones. Remember: Quality is better than quantity. The tips of the arrows should be a bit more pointy = less roundish, and also a bit exaggerated & eccentric - that's the Warcraft way to make them more visible. The feathers of the arrow should be of neutral colors, or at last, the colors that would follow the theme(s) - if there's any. The rule about huge feathers on the bottom of the arrow are same as for the Arrow tip ones. Background, if you are trying to resemble ghostly arrows, should be used for making the arrows more visible rather than a faint line. Use a slight color glow around your arrows to make them more appealing, and also use soft brush to perform smooth moves - as if the arrows are traveling forward. There are not many barrage arrow icons in here - and I like the direction your skills are going to, but you need to practice!
2/5 - Lacking.

Arrow Tip

Tribal-arrow-tip-SP-34-$32L_MED.jpg

Arrow Feathers

DSC_5489_med.jpg

Faint Ribbon Glow

flame-background.jpg

Background

iStock_000000237774XXLarge.jpg