1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNNEKatyPerry

Submitted by Legal_Ease
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
NE KATY PERRY
You can use this for any Night Elf female.

It doesn't have to be a Katy Perry hero.

But, if anyone wants to put a elf Katy Perry
character in a map, that would be amazing.

Keywords:
Katy, Perry, female, woman, elf, human, hot, babe, archer, night, sentry, sentinel, purple, blue, hair
Contents

BTNNEKatyPerry (Icon)

Reviews
05:04, 21st Feb 2016 Apheraz Lucent: Fine alternative to Archer, and Priestess of the Moon models. This icon could heavily benefit from just a bit more shading, but it's useful nonetheless, and approved.
  1. 05:04, 21st Feb 2016
    Apheraz Lucent: Fine alternative to Archer, and Priestess of the Moon models. This icon could heavily benefit from just a bit more shading, but it's useful nonetheless, and approved.

2. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    WIPs and Master - See thread for her transition into a night elf.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  3. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    .....I'm at a lack of words
    What's next,Taylor Swift xD

4. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Is that a request? :p

...because if you need a taylor swift icon, I can do that.

5. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    no no no,just wondering lol

6. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Did you just pick up a camera and photography her or is it your edited icon, looks more real!?

7. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    He made it himself

8. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Did you see the wips? I used brush tools with soft edges and I used light opacity. Of course I used a reference image, but there was no copy and paste. Please review the WIPs.

9. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    But it looks a real girl picture tho :)

10. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wait,are you talking about the picture in the description?

11. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No. I used a different reference. That is just there for a cover piece. The WIPs are in my first post.

12. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know,I was asking Warseeker if he was talking about that picture when he said it looked like a real girl

13. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No, I'm talking about the icon, I know it's made by him, it just that I find it too real !

14. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I know. I wanted to just make a very realistic piece and then try to make it look more cartoony in the end. But as it turns out, that is harder than it sounds. I did try to paint some thick lines over the icon version from the last WIP to try to make it less gradient, but it was hard to make it look like a drawing. I think the issue is that I used the soft brushes instead of like a pencil. I might try doing these by hand in the future and then scanning them into the computer.

15. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You could achieve the same Blizz style just by putting heavy emphasis on details and building outlines. Something I do with all my char icons, for instance.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This icon tho, it's got a bit of angle confusion. Her nose appears more like something that'd we get if we looked at her from nearly frontal angle. Nose is also the reason why the whole face looks a bit deformed, or shall I say, missplaced. Lips could be just a bit bigger, and eyes are really too small. Last thing would be to try to give her a more sharper edge for shading her head shape - she looks a bit too round currently. A stronger (but not more manly) chin line could achieve that, like I did with my Silver Rose and Spring Fae when I've got the same issue (first and last icons referenced). There's a lot of shading done on her neck, but none on the face itself, and that's why it happened.

16. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    The main things that I feel need work on is the eyes and nose.In addition to what Aph said,the eyes look lifeless and odd,as if they are just black holes.You should adjust the nose so it looks more like it is shown from a sideways angle.She could also do with some shading on the face,since it looks very pale and without color compared to her neck

Other than that,it's quite interesting to see a icon based on a real person and I think there should be someone that can make use of this.3/5

17. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    pls don't

18. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Taylor Swift icon. That'd be the day.

Well if we can't get more activity, guess we can always swap to being Hannah Montana fan site, right?

19. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    NOOOOOOO,sweet gods above no! xD