• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMushroomSword

This is not a really Mushroom sworD...xD

All ppl i asked what they think thay say:"I was think this is mushroom" so i called it like that!

This Is ORIGINAL FREE HAND BY ME...xD

UR :poF'
EDIT:Added glow and handle is closer to Blade...

2. EDIT:Changed colour of the handle set it smaller added more effects around the sword....

3 EDIT:Changed a whole sword!

HERE IS BIG AND SMALL
Version...
2.jpg

BTNMushroomSword.jpg
DISBTNMushroomSword.jpg

Keywords:
Sword,Mushroom,OMG,WTF,xD,:).
Contents

BTNMushroomSword (Icon)

Reviews
11:59, 31st Aug 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Came a long way from mushroom to this stage. Good effort.

M

11:59, 31st Aug 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Came a long way from mushroom to this stage. Good effort.

Level 23
Okay two things that I have to mention first of this grey black white lines do not look good when compressed, they also give a CnP feeling because of the pixelized look in the small image, same goes for the yellow dots on the handle. I suggest changing both to get rid of the pixelized look at some point..
The blade is well done though!
Keep it up!

nice little icon, i like the hand guard the best. its something i havent seen around here before.

talked to you a lot in chat regarding this. quite the persistence you've showed, following through all the steps and advices. well done on your effort.

PS: i normally keep all the versions i make between updates so i can see from start to finish in a timeline and see how much i have improved.

nice little icon, i like the hand guard the best. its something i havent seen around here before.

talked to you a lot in chat regarding this. quite the persistence you've showed, following through all the steps and advices. well done on your effort.

PS: i normally keep all the versions i make between updates so i can see from start to finish in a timeline and see how much i have improved.

There is one on older comments i looked and i talked to my self this is imposible...:))

Level 6
Very nice. I too like the hand guard the best.

It has made some major improvements, and no longer gives off that heavy CnP feeling, at least, to me.

I think, you could tone down the shine just a teeny tiny bit, but it's unnecessary.
It looks fantastic.
3.5/5 -> 4/5 from me.