• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMagicMissile

Please, give me credit if you use. xD

Keywords:
magic, missile, thrown, damage, Stuns, Shendelzare, orb, Vengeful, Spirit, night, elf, Warden, Maiev, Vengeance, electric, ball, lightning, thunder
Contents

BTNMagicMissile (Icon)

Reviews
01:11, 11th Apr 2010 enjoy: I'd say might be useful, but please upload something with better objects from now on.

M

01:11, 11th Apr 2010
enjoy: I'd say might be useful, but please upload something with better objects from now on.

Level 4
The Magic Missile itself is actually a blue orb, but this is rather red lightning. Looks unoriginal if it's a Magic Missile, but I guess it would be a Finger of Death icon.

Level 16
Ahh before I forget it again, now it's time to say something about this.

But actually there isn't much to say - it's perfect. The color mix between red and white you used there, looks very good. Also this icon has a very very good quality and many details, that it would takes years to talk about it.

So in the short form... the points:

+ Works ingame
+ You have all! necessary and important icon types
+ Very good color mix between red and white
+ Very good details - more than enough
+ The icon at all has an awesome quality
+ I really can't see any negative things there
+ It's very useful too I think
Ok what you think you get? Right 1/5 ... Some (low) kidding 5/5! what else. Also you get +rep for this awesome icon. I hope you keep working like that, if yes I would say, hive have one more awesome icon creator!

Edit: Only thing I don't understand is, why enjoy doesn't come back and change his 3/5 voting - these 3 points aren't fair in all cases!

Greetings
The Bomb King > Dr. Boom