• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMagicalgreenball

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A magical green ball with a rune in the middle. Have fun with it.

Please give me credits if you use it in your map. Do not edit without my permission.

Keywords:
green, magical, ball, arcane, wizard, spell,
Contents

BTNMagicalgreenball (Icon)

Reviews
11:39, 6th Sep 2013 enjoy: It's not round at all. Looks very cartoonish. The background is poorly blended. But, i will say that the highlights and shading on the ball look great! But a bit too much highlights around the rune, and too thick. But...

M

11:39, 6th Sep 2013
enjoy: It's not round at all. Looks very cartoonish. The background is poorly blended. But, i will say that the highlights and shading on the ball look great! But a bit too much highlights around the rune, and too thick.
But yeah, not approvable. Awaiting update, incase you fix the shape.

Level 23
Most users would use the poison orb in the WE if they want a magic green sphere coz its already ingame. So I think you should put something more special/unique in this icon. Maybe like a rune in the middle or something. and the bottom of the orb looks flat or something. Maybe because of the shadows? So for now, a 2/5 from me.
222907-albums6215-picture68666.gif

Level 30
This looks like a good icon but for suggestions how about make the rune color bacl so it will not blend much with the icon and also some aura around it, preferable green aura resembling refreshness and such.

BTW, still looks good. 3/5 and +4 REP!