• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLightningBolt

Used brush to outline a lightning effect, also with a glow effect added along it.
By, Army-of-pandas

Comment and Rate.
Took away the blue glow, replaced with original format. Added some other adjustments.
Updated, added a star backround with some cloud effects.

Made random white dots on background, some bit and some small.

Reworked the backround.

Keywords:
Lightning, Bolt, Army, Panda, Light
Contents

BTNLightningBolt (Icon)

Reviews
11:19, 14th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Remove the filtered background and try something freehand. 9:03, 16th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Well then. Enough changes made, resource approved.

M

11:19, 14th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Remove the filtered background and try something freehand.

9:03, 16th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Well then. Enough changes made, resource approved.

Level 17
What's so hard about giving W.I.P.s?
If you are truly dedicated to your work and that same work is completely made by you then showing them off should be no problem.
Plus you are putting your icons up here to for people to judge and use, if you think this is too much of a hassle then tough luck. People like creative, well-done materials. They like it even more when it's original.
If you think people don't trust you then you can take it as an opportunity to prove them wrong.

Level 5
tbh tho guys blue lighning is already overused, it wont be anything we've seen b4 if its made blue

Level 5
looks better less emptyish space, but now i rly do not like the yellow glow >< it seems to appear out of nowhere but thats just my opinion, else looks good

Level 12
It looks more like a ThunderBolt, but i think LightningBolt fits too...
My Rating (improved): 10/10 - ABSOLUTELY GODLIKE! ( ~5/5)
+2p: The element in the name is correct.
+2p: It is well made, all those clouds, the lightning...everything!
+2p: It has all 4 different icon versions + disbtn versions.
+2p: You really did put some effort to it!
+1p: The name is correct.
+1p: It makes even my Sig bow down to you!

Afterwords: I think it should have atleast abit blue somewhere, as i usually see lightning as blue-white-yellow way...
EDIT: oh nvm, just readed the description fully :)

Last edited:
Level 11
Very good icon especially with the yellow blur at the backof the lightning nice job
^^