• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLichKing

Keywords:
Lich, King, Arthas, Helmet, Helm, Lichking
Contents

BTNLichKing (Icon)

Reviews
20:39, 3rd Jan 2009 Traxamillion: Great useful for item or some lich king spells.

M

20:39, 3rd Jan 2009
Traxamillion: Great useful for item or some lich king spells.

Level 6
Why did you flip it in the icon? I personally think its better the other way around, in the original drawing for example.

Pretty decent icon, now all we need is a pretty decent Lich King model to go with it! =)

Level 17
This is awesome, perfect helmet icon for my AoS map =)
Checked what you have done, your very talented dude.

Im looking forward to see more icons of this style ( if there will be any )
Boots, gauntlets, Shoulder(done), helmet(done), Chest, legs and the Sword. Whit all that i could make a set.

Last edited:
Level 1
hEY GUYS. One of you can tell me about create a model. How create a model and how do to dowload the Vierwer 2 of Warcraft 3 The Prophet?

Thanking Pedro

Oi rapazes um de vocês poderia me contar sobre como criar modelos. Como fazer o dowload do Vierwer 2 do Warcraft 3 The Prophet? Agradecendo Pedro Gasparini

Last edited: