• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNItalianCreeperIcon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: z13pux
This is a icon for laughs, mostly for people who like minecraft (Minecraft rocks :D) Me and my friend far got the idea of this icon from a model of a Minecraft Creeper from a different model site.
Currently: I'm gonna make a model to go with this!
And all who wonder why i uploaded this instead of my friend: my friend hates hive (crazy isn't he)

Keywords:
Minecraft, Creeper, Minecraft Creeper
Contents

BTNItalianCreeperIcon (Icon)

Reviews
09:26, 10th Aug 2011 Pyramidhe@d: I told you, you were better off deleting it.

M

09:26, 10th Aug 2011
Pyramidhe@d: I told you, you were better off deleting it.

Level 49
okay first off, do not upload icons with extreme bluryness. i know its a minecraft thing and most of the things there look pixelly. at least make it recognizable. sorry but this icon is going to heaven soon

Level 3
my friend doesnt have a hive account he is to lazy to make one. i do have a disabled version of this now. and Minecraft creepers (for those that dont know) go Sssssssss and explode. and yes thats a cigar. Cause it works for the creeper mafia (dont ask why my friend added that, i do not know) This icon does work ingame i did test it, it shows up