• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNImmolation

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
http://www.blizzard.com/us/

World of Warcraft Icon, I uploaded it because I find this one to look better then the current immolation icon. Hope you guys agree.

Keywords:
Immolation, Fire, Green, Hand, Flame, Black
Contents

BTNImmolation (Icon)

Reviews
09:41, 12th Jul 2009 zombie2279: I'm sorry, but even though that is made by Blizzard, it is the simple recolor of the original one which is not allowed.

M

09:41, 12th Jul 2009
zombie2279: I'm sorry, but even though that is made by Blizzard, it is the simple recolor of the original one which is not allowed.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
---------------------------------------------
1:Nice,
2:Although used material that have been already made.
3:Effects and decoration are pretty nice.
---------------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can use these or not your choice)
Army-of-pandas

Level 13
All it IS is recolor. Therefore, 1/5.
Its NOT a recolor of him but a blizzard icon, no need for any ratings. Read -> think -> post.
But, bizzard already made this.. at least make your own.
Same as above, no need for creating another one when he just wanted to upload the blizz icon.

Just change the ressource owner to "blizzard entertainment", there is an hive-account for this.