• Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.

BTNImmolation (Recolors)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Those are the icons I've based on the icons from World Of Warcraft which has several alternate themes to Fire spells as well as other icons. I wanted to put this here because I've already added alternate themes to Rain of Fire spell so why not expand it a bit further?

Anyway, enjoy!

Update:
Reworked Twilight, Sha and Nightmare Icons.
Optimized the filesize for Fel and Blue variations.
Contents

BTNBlueImmolation (Icon)

BTNFelImmolation (Icon)

BTNNightmareImmolation (Icon)

BTNShaImmolation (Icon)

BTNTwilightImmolation (Icon)

Level 4
Great idea and definitely useful assets.

I believe the Twilight Immolation could use a slight rework, since its "Immolation On" icon is way brighter and more acid than the "Immolation Off" one. Also, both Sha Immolation icons would greatly use a remake, since they seem have plain black and white colors while WoW Sha Spells use high contrast between black and a bright blueish-white.

Great idea and definitely useful assets.

I believe the Twilight Immolation could use a slight rework, since its "Immolation On" icon is way brighter and more acid than the "Immolation Off" one. Also, both Sha Immolation icons would greatly use a remake, since they seem have plain black and white colors while WoW Sha Spells use high contrast between black and a bright blueish-white.

I tried many things and this was the best result so far, but yeah those icons still need a bit more work on them. I have already some ideas about that, but I'm not entirely sure if it'll work the way I want them to look like, perhaps I'll work and experiment with shades a bit, but I have to say that what you see is already an inprovement over what I had initially. By no means they are perfect in my view (well atleast I think Light Blue and Fel are), but I wanted to add them either way even if they still need work on.