• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHolySword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Holy Sword, a sword made with pure Holy Energy.

Version 0.4

Keywords:
Holy Sword, Light, Blade, Yellow.
Contents

BTNHolySword (Icon)

Reviews
08:10, 15th Oct 2009 enjoy: Lacks definition. Define it more (:

M

08:10, 15th Oct 2009
enjoy: Lacks definition. Define it more :)

i dont see a sword :/

you should explain WHY AoP. Its not helping him if you say that you can't see it. He probably now thinks you might need glasses :smile:

But on topic, As i had said in the Phoenix Trail Thread, either darken up the BG or define the blade from the BG. It is only very unvisible because the blades colour blends in with the BGs colour.

much clearer.
NOW for the shading and highlights :muhaha:
i think it needs a bit more of it. The hilt is good. nice and clear. but the blade needs to be defined and less blurry. that is probably one of the main factors it has for being blended into the BG.

I like the BG. Its good. And its different. Well done :p

3/5 It is of decent quality but it could use a bit more definition in the sword. Keep it up!

~Dentothor