• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

btnheart

Reactions: deepstrasz
“Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.”
Made in PS. credits blah blah...
[updated] made the hand look better, used my own as reference :3 and redid the whole icon, enjoy!

Keywords:
heart <3 love omg dead heart :'(
Contents

btnheart (Icon)

Reviews
18:18, 27th Dec 2008 Hawkwing: It looks very splotchy, and the shading on the left of the heart looks quite 'lulz', if you know what I mean. Paladon: I think it´s good enough to reommend and approve it. It pends between "Useful" and "Recommended"...

M

18:18, 27th Dec 2008
Hawkwing: It looks very splotchy, and the shading on the left of the heart looks quite 'lulz', if you know what I mean.

Paladon: I think it´s good enough to reommend and approve it. It pends between "Useful" and "Recommended" since it´s not more than "Useful" ingame but still a nice image.

Level 35
Awwww, this is sooo touching <3

You should have saved this for Valentine's day, but I think you still have to improve it, like make it a little more heart-shaped, and fix the hand on it, because if you attempted to hold something like that, it would slip.