• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHealingPotion

I modified my Mana potion due to request by greedforce. I tried to make it look like some kind of nature/Healing potion, i think it turned out quite nice, and i hope it is enough changes from the mana one in order to get it approved.

Updates:
Changed the glow a bit and some minor stuff changed.
Strengthened the leaves/grass/nature stuff.
Hardened the shading on some minor places, tried to change the overall shading, but it just looked fucked up.
Removed the old glow and redid it, since the extremly light background ruined the overall look. Shaded the grass/nature stuff a bit.

Credit me if you use it in a map.
Don't edit my icons without my permission.
Feedback is appreciated. I'm Still in the process of learning.

Keywords:
Healing, replenish, nature, grass, potion, Elainiel, life, live, rehabilation
Contents

BTNHealingPotion (Icon)

Reviews
12 Sept 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful
Level 15
the colours look very blocky and saturated if you know what i mean. It's quite reminiscent of a children's drawing, but not in a hopeless 'oh my god my child is a failure at life' kind of way. The glass needs stronger and more blended shading on the underside and the two greens need to be more distinguished from each other, it took me a while to actually see that there are leaves or grass around the base of the bottle. Perhaps a white glow too maybe? It might look a bit more ambient and less mid-ground.

Level 20
The glass needs stronger and more blended shading on the underside and the two greens need to be more distinguished from each other, it took me a while to actually see that there are leaves or grass around the base of the bottle.

dude if it took you a while to see that there are leaves around the base of the bottle then go check your eyes lol
because i saw them from the first look o_O
and this icon is actually pretty good keep up the good work 5/5 :thumbs_up: