• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFireShank

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNFireShank (Icon)

Level 4
Hello, this is my first icon I have ever submited, and one of my first that is completely freehand. I am aware this could probably use more shading and I am working on improving it. Any other suggestions for improvement are welcomed!

As usual give credit when used please :wink:

Level 5
Yea.. it could use some more shading. Anyways, personally I love it--it looks great. For a freehand.. this is a definite 5/5. Oh.. and by the way, thanks for putting the correct metal border around it.. lately people have been putting incorrect borders around their icons.

Your icons are great :) ,
BrownSnow

::EDIT::
Isn't the DISBTN supposed to have a border?? I think that you mixed up DISPASBTN and DISBTN.. Anyways.. its still awesome, just change that 1 small flaw.