• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNEarthPandaRoll2

Yeah! Screenshot of missile of Earth Panda edited A LOT. Lower body, ground, effects are freehand. This wasnt easy one ^^ a lot of work.
Icon is maden for Spell I made for Midnighters Project: Battle For Honor AoS
153758-albums2801-picture25782.jpg

New
153758-albums2624-picture26148.png
Old
153758-albums2624-picture25784.png

Keywords:
Panda, Run, Earth, Ground, Haste, Roll, Jump, Spell, Effect, Passive, NFWar
Contents

BTNEarthPandaRoll2 (Icon)

Reviews
20:11, 13th Mar 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Really hard yo see what is what. enjoy: No changes made, but might be useful.

M

20:11, 13th Mar 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Really hard yo see what is what.

enjoy: No changes made, but might be useful.

lol, WARCRAFT 3'S HOTTEST NEW SPORT

PANDA-BALL!

xD great looking icon

:D you almost sayed what spell For this icon do. Panda hug his huge rockweapon and take form of ball. He roll some distance, bounce on trees and other pandas that roling :D (and it looks like 8 pool ball)
He stop when meet enemy on his way, when you cast spell, or order to him, or when he get stuned. I think to add evasion while roling ^^

Damn it! That's alco will be cool for my bouncing spell from spellpack! =))
Really great job!

This is the First Thing i thaught when I uploaded it ^^

Pyramidhe@d: Really hard yo see what is what.
11 Guys sayed nothing like this... mods always see things very diferent...
This just was BOULDER in my face :( this reminds me of "winky woman" icon you called.
This iscon have too much details and this is confuzing you.

Last edited:
well maybe, did you ever think about the possibility that half of these people could be just be commenting on your big pic? or maybe they only understand what it is because they have the big pic to show them what it is properly.

and really, when i say that i dont understand what this icon is, i am speaking as if i was a complete moron who needs a little bit more help then rest of the population. do you know why i need to do this? because while icons may be a piece of art, they first have to be a communication device, a device used to get across a certain view or action or object to another person very easily. EASILY. people shouldnt have to stare at an icon to figure what it is meant to be.

simplify bits or strongly define the various body parts as well as darkening the ground.

an awesome icon but you really work with smudge too much...

Yes I am. It doesnt Ruin quality because icon will be very small. After best sharpen filter I saw what that is very small diference between sharen and smudged icon.

EDIT: I will play with filters and may create better view of it.

Last edited: