• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDeathStrike

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a recreated icon from the spell of the Death Knight from WoW called Death Strike. It's not entirely good because its my first icon. Any comment is welcome and highly appreciated.

Keywords:
sword, wield, blade, red, death, strike
Contents

BTNDeathStrike (Icon)

Reviews
02:08, 29th Dec 2014 Sin'dorei300: Please read the rules.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
We must not get him down, how would he improve if we don't give him good points or advices? What if you are in his position and all of the people are giving bad comments about his work or stuff? Won't you get hurt?

Razer!x: before uploading an icon, please read first the rules.
Also, you might want to try drawing first on a paper. Then you can make an icon from scratch if you're ready. There are so many art tools there such as Photoshop, gimp etc. Well, I use Photoshop CC and work art by mouse (I need a galaxy note -_-). Do better :)

PS: This is my longest comment :D

We must not get him down, how would he improve if we don't give him good points or advices? What if you are in his position and all of the people are giving bad comments about his work or stuff? Won't you get hurt?

Razer!x: before uploading an icon, please read first the rules.
Also, you might want to try drawing first on a paper. Then you can make an icon from scratch if you're ready. There are so many art tools there such as Photoshop, gimp etc. Well, I use Photoshop CC and work art by mouse (I need a galaxy note -_-). Do better :)

PS: This is my longest comment :D

He can't improve. This is not his icon. Its from WoW..

This is a recreated icon from the spell of the Death Knight from WoW called Death Strike. It's not entirely good because its my first icon. Any comment is welcome and highly appreciated.

Nice try. I don't think anyone would have fell for that.****