• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Btncrvf

Request from Millzy

1 of 3 viles Full, Half, Empty.

Enjoy

Keywords:
vile
Contents

BTNCRVF (Icon)

Reviews
17:22, 28th Sep 2010 enjoy: useful.
Level 10
I like it the way it is. Itims without background looks professional. It's useful, and I like the shape (though I'm kind of weak for potion-icons). ^_^

Level 10
Ok, so:
1. The glass itself looks decent and good. No need to change it.
2. The background. Well, you could add some kind of background, it looks too...empty right now.
Bottom line: I would rate it 4/5. Maybe you could zoom in a little, now the icon looks too empty. But it is approvable. Great job

well i downloaded and inspected this set of icons, I Think they are quite decent, i agree with what some body sayed erlyer, needs more tiers of icons, but still do able, full, one third emprty, half empty, one third left, empty, if you felt like it.

even as it is, its still useful, it dosent glow too much so its passible as water, yet makes a good (refillible mana potion? idk) also each one only has less then 25 kb in total your map for 3 variations, which is quite decent for eny kind of survival maps.

il give these sets of 3 icons 7.5/8 out of 10 (could be a 8.5 or 9 if you added extra tiers of liqiud amount)

well i downloaded and inspected this set of icons, I Think they are quite decent, i agree with what some body sayed erlyer, needs more tiers of icons, but still do able, full, one third emprty, half empty, one third left, empty, if you felt like it.

even as it is, its still useful, it dosent glow too much so its passible as water, yet makes a good (refillible mana potion? idk) also each one only has less then 25 kb in total your map for 3 variations, which is quite decent for eny kind of survival maps.

il give these sets of 3 icons 7.5/8 out of 10 (could be a 8.5 or 9 if you added extra tiers of liqiud amount)

If you are not familiar with my work or what I do on this forum, you should probably know that I care little of peoples crits and never go back to fix anything.

Therefor take it or leave it. I seriously have no time to further invest into touch-ups.