• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAgility

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Agillity icon for Memoria RPG....
Updated...
Give credits if used , comment, rate and give suggestions,thanks !

Keywords:
Agility,Agi,Attribute,gg......
Contents

BTNAgility (Icon)

Reviews
01:51, 6th Feb 2010 enjoy: Head is too small. You should look at some human anatomy. The knives are too hard to see in the icon, so you should make them bigger or something. Also, they are hard to see because the icon is overall blurry. You need to...

M

01:51, 6th Feb 2010
enjoy: Head is too small. You should look at some human anatomy. The knives are too hard to see in the icon, so you should make them bigger or something. Also, they are hard to see because the icon is overall blurry. You need to define the outline of it. I don't really think it shows what agillity is, since agillity is much about speed and such, so it should be a guy running instead or something if you want it to be agillity.

enjoy: Way to blurry. Lacks details. Just smudge.

Level 15
the background just looks like a mess, it doesnt have any real pattern or effect and adds nothing to the idea of agility. perhaps the background should consist of more lines directed outward, or something to help convey movement? at the same time i dont know your intentions for it and shouldn't get too preachy XD. And although to say the body is anatomically incorrect is a rather stiff judgment, it could do with a lot more definition in the outlines, such as muscles or a more athletic body shape. i like the idea though, i look forward to seeing it updated!