1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Brutal Combat 1.0 ALPHA

Submitted by Rainbow Evil
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
K, this is map I have started a while ago. Since I wasnt able to find team to complete it,I decided to upload demo, and that is probably going to be final version because I cant finish it on my own. If anyone wants to join team now,its not to late, he can PM me.

In this map, each player has one Hero. Your team must gain more kills than opponents team in 20 minutes. Kills are not showed to increase amount of thrill in last minutes of game.

Max Hero lvl is 30 and there is around 12 Heros at the moment. There is lots of items to help you but more will come if next version comes out. Each item (expect Ring and similar stuff) is showed on your Hero. There are also quests to help you lvl up. There isnt many yet but more might come.

If newer version comes more playble locations will also come.

Tnx to debode ikillforyou dan van ohilius evil crizpy usedwell fingolfin varsaigen thikorius gone postal happy tauren manusia inico perfjert kitabatake nhazul sirnathan tahtaguy43 lord_t will the almighty lord_firage horn darkwind -skating_cow- shadow1500 hellishhybrid pyritie norinrad alfredx_sotn nasrudin xxmorph3usxx 67chrome.

If I forgot anyone plz tell me. Btw even if this is last version,I will fix all bug you players report. Gaming expirience isnt complete if you play alone,since game isnt made for that.

Keywords:
brutal, combat, barrens, wow, cataclysm, lich king, death, bleed, rainbow evil, rpg, orpg, team,
Contents

Brutal Combat 1.0 ALPHA (Map)

Reviews
09:42, 7th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 09:42, 7th Aug 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. Rainbow Evil

Rainbow Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here are some screen shots. Hope you like it! :)
    And plz leave a comment!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  3. Tommy gun

Tommy gun

Resources:
    Resources:
    great map

4. Rainbow Evil

Rainbow Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you! :)

5. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mass Purging Template Version 4.0
    Rejection

Reason for not approving:
    Looks pre-beta to me.

6. Rainbow Evil

Rainbow Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes, true. This should have been uploaded in development section. I did this long time ago, so i apologize. Feel free to delete this or whatever necessery, since it wont be updated.