• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Broxigar Simulator

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Disclaimer: This is a small map experience that is suppose to recreate Broxigar's self sacrifice. It was just a little idea I had which has probably been done before and if it has, then this is my take on it. It's not very extravagant or flashy, just a simple map with a simple goal, KILL EVERYTHING.

Play as Broxigar the Red as he cleaves his way into the Twisting Nether to meet his destiny. This map is complete with dozens upon dozens of demons to slay and a final interaction with Sargeras himself. Even after the Fallen Titan defeats you, you'll be able to get some non-canon revenge. Just move the camera back to spawn to find an Alter of Storms. Create your army and get your vengeance.

Please enjoy and thank you for playing!
Contents

Broxigar Simulator (Map)

Reviews
WolfFarkas
1) You start and already figthing thousands of enemies. 2) Basically only have to press 3 bottons, war cry and for the horde , and only put a bit of effort to aim with the only AOE spell, 3) The gameplay is pretty much like a footman wars game. 4)...
Level 29
1) You start and already figthing thousands of enemies.
2) Basically only have to press 3 bottons, war cry and for the horde , and only put a bit of effort to aim with the only AOE spell,
3) The gameplay is pretty much like a footman wars game.
4) Hero skills already developed.
5) You can play blindly till final boss.
6) Final boss, got killed, an altar appeared and I could train more Broxigar, 3 of them, got killed again, another altar appeared and I could train 6 of them, won
7) no quest explaning gameplay nor wining loosing condition.
8) As far as I see you cant loose.
9) Replay value: no
10) In the altar you can train the wc3 presets heroes, but no wood for do it, still they are there.
11) very few triggers mechanichs (the altar thing, and the wining condition)
12) the fire spam is annoying.

The game is very simple it doesnt offer atractive mechanichs to think or decide, nor to re-play

as example the first RPG Warchasers, it had the beauty of:
- choose 1 hero from many (replay value).
- fully develop the hero and choose skills
- obtain items.
- explore a dungeon.
- you could loose, so you had to put effort.

For the moment this is an awaiting update, try to improve the game aiming that people will like to try it at least 2 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
1) You start and already figthing thousands of enemies.
2) Basically only have to press 3 bottons, war cry and for the horde , and only put a bit of effort to aim with the only AOE spell,
3) The gameplay is pretty much like a footman wars game.
4) Hero skills already developed.
5) You can play blindly till final boss.
6) Final boss, got killed, an altar appeared and I could train more Broxigar, 3 of them, got killed again, another altar appeared and I could train 6 of them, won
7) no quest explaning gameplay nor wining loosing condition.
8) As far as I see you cant loose.
9) Replay value: no
10) In the altar you can train the wc3 presets heroes, but no wood for do it, still they are there.
11) very few triggers mechanichs (the altar thing, and the wining condition)
12) the fire spam is annoying.

The game is very simple it doesnt offer atractive mechanichs to think or decide, nor to re-play

as example the first RPG Warchasers, it had the beauty of:
- choose 1 hero from many (replay value).
- fully develop the hero and choose skills
- obtain items.
- explore a dungeon.
- you could loose, so you had to put effort.

For the moment this is an awaiting update, try to improve the game aiming that people will like to try it at least 2 times.

Yeah this was like my first map so i would expect some criticism but maybe not as detailed as that lol. I was just trying to translate the whole broxigar self sacrifice thing from the book into WC3. It was just a silly idea I had and wanted to see what people thought of it. I'll try improving upon it in the future if I can. Thank you for playing and sorry you didn't like it.

Oh and sorry about the fire i went a little overboard lol.