• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brown Wild Elekk

This was the first model I made that I had submitted, however, I was using my original account, Gnome_Bot, at the time. The texture was a piece of crap, so Kimberly, as nice as she is, decided she'd revise it. Following that I made an alternate recoloured version, so there's a bit of variety in whatever map this happens to end up in. So here it is!

Special thanks to Kimberly for the texture and Cavman for helping me with the decay animation.

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS ANYWHERE OR USE WITHOUT CREDIT.

Keywords:
Elekk, Elephant, Animal.
Contents

Brown Wild Elekk (Model)

Brown Wild Elekk (Model)

Reviews
00:45, 1st Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: Lovely model and great addition for the warcraft mods. Approved.

M

00:45, 1st Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
Lovely model and great addition for the warcraft mods. Approved.

Level 1
hmm... i could use this... i made a request a while back for an elephant model and this should do nicely, even though its not really an elephant. but oh well!