• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elekk Model: Decay Bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm no animator myself...but i think people will need a little more information than that to help you. Possibly start by posting a wireframe of your model. Or better yet, post the file itself so other people can view it in 3DS max, Gmax, etc.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Attach the file here so I can examine what the issue is.

Level 31
Its is a good model. Heres your problem...

Open up the MDL file innote pad. hit ctrl+F and type in "geosetanim", go through, there you should find some small list that have numbers on one side, an either a 0 or a 1 on the other side. copy the first one and the paste it below the others. Change the "geoset ID" number to the number of the geoset that horns and trunk are on. The number is usaly one numer lower than what it say in oinkerwinkles vertex modifier.

Level 31
Well, it should only say it once in the very beggining(first pic), and then again before every one(second pic).

Whenyou get to the list you shuld copy the first section (third pic). Go down to the botom of the list and select the } (4th pic). Paste over that(5th pic). Then change the geoset ID number to the id number of the geosset thats sticking up in decay.

NOTE: the 1's and 0's on the other sides of those big numbers represnt if the geoset in visilbe or not. The big numbers represent the frame number.

Attachments

• Greosetanim1.JPG
    Greosetanim1.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Greosetanim2.JPG
    Greosetanim2.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Greosetanim3.JPG
    Greosetanim3.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Greosetanim4.JPG
    Greosetanim4.JPG