• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bribe's damage engine removes abilities and causes 1-shot kills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
After importing Bribe's damage engine into a map it caused one type of unit to have one of its abilities removed and any time it receives damage it will automatically die. As far as I can tell it only affects this one unit.
I changed the unit in question's armour to 100% reduction and gave it 1 million health aaand... it didn't help.

Following the advice from this thread I've checked all instances of "unit damage target." There's only two triggers using this function and they're both disabled from the start. Both bugs happen while the triggers are disabled. I tried deleting these triggers anyways aaand... it didn't help.
I downloaded this unit event system too aaand... it didn't help.

Right now the map is incredibly small and the only trigger I have that even uses the damage engine has nothing to do with the unit or the ability that's bugging out. I even deleted that trigger aaand... it didn't help.

Right now the only thing (AFAIK) that can fix these bugs is disabling the damage system itself.

I'm using patch 1.3.1 if this makes any difference.

Attachments

• Alseria1.w3x
    930 KB · Views: 9
Level 24
Go to the config and set the abilities in order:
1645346836139.png

Status
Not open for further replies.